Tariq Al Habtoor has served as an advisor to the leading cryptocurrency firm Kinesis Money since 2018. As member of the company’s advisory board, Al Habtoor has capitalized on his extensive influence—and his longtime affiliation with Al Habtoor Group—to help promote and drive investment in this revolutionary, blockchain-powered monetary system.
Tariq’s Diverse Career and Skill Set
Tariq Al Habtoor has been an integral part of Kinesis Money’s success since October 2018. Prior to that, Tariq served as:
· A Real Estate Assistant General Manager with Al Habtoor Group, one of the leading and most influential conglomerates in the UAE and across the Middle East.
· An HVAC Engineer with Al Habtoor Group, where he specialized in air conditioner repair and installation.
· MEP Engineer with Habtoor Leighton Group.
· Paralegal with the UK’s BlackLion Law, LLP.
· Junior Project Manager with Habtoor Leighton Group.
Tariq received mechanical engineering education at Kingston University. Before that, he was educated in international relations and affairs at London South Bank University.
Also read: https://makandracards.com/tariq-al-habtoor/61236-tariq-al-habtoor-experience-with-al-habtoor-group
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly